Core Developers | March 26, 2019
This release bundles a number of minor UI and usability improvements. Some stand-out features in this release:
- A clickable ‘breadcrumb trail’ has been added to allow easier navigation around the editor.
- The User Management user list can now be searched and filtered.
- Framework plugins can be configured to be enabled by default on new courses via Plugin Management
- Component list items can now be copied (e.g. MCQ, Narrative)
- Courses can now be shared with a specific list of users.
You can find more technical information for the release in the CHANGELOG.md.